Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hot Chocolate Lava...

Twas a gloomy Sunday-
all day...
Teen 2 suggested some Hot Lava
some Hot Chocolate Lava
Molten Lava Cake...
thou shall gather all the ingredients
then melt the chocolate into lava
and whip in the mayonaise
(yes I said mayonaise)
next pour in the chocolately cake batter
then crack the eggs
and thou shall
whip it good...
but don't get caught with your fingers in the batter...
fill thy metal tins with this chocolately goodness
then wait patiently...
before the hot oven...
after the hot oven...
mmm....

3 comments:

mommaruthsays said...

Those look AMAZING!

And I don't even like chocolate.

MOMSWEB said...

Oh my goodness! It's that easy?

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Oh my, that looks so good I think I just gained 5 pounds by just looking at it!

Follow along through the fun and agony as we try to figure out how to raise two completely opposite teenagers- Teen 1, the fiesty yet inquisitive one, Teen 2 quiet but wise-cracking and our ball full of energy known as The Boy. It aint always pretty, but we’ll sure try to make the best of it!
These are the stories of our lives…