Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Ketchup…

Catch up…
Whatever, it’s random…

I’m back.
Vacation was spectacular. HOT and humid.
We did tons of stuff, I have tons of pictures.
So many damn pictures that I screwed up my iddy biddy laptop.

My computer genius husband keeps promising me he’s gonna get all the pictures on the big computer for me, so soon, I’ll be able to post some awesome pictures.

Back to reality
Cooked dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since we’ve been home.
Did you get that?!! Every Single Night
Actually it feels good to eat home cooked meals after eating out every meal for a week.
Plus we’ve saved some money, I think?!

The pre-teen is gonna be 13 in 2 Friday’s so we’re throwing her a Friday the 13th party
I’m so clever, I know!
Funny thing is, she hates scary stuff.
She probably hates surprises too
So this should be fun for her! Hahaha
I hope she doesn’t read my blog
This was actually The Teenagers idea (the surprise party part)
She called me and asked if instead of doing a big 16th bday party for herself , we could throw her sister a surprise party.
Gosh, this girl makes my heart melt sometimes!
Yes, I know I’m a sucker.
But hey, when your kids are teenagers and they do something that’s randomly nice, it makes you feel good.

Speaking of b-days, The teenager and I have been talking about being born on the same day again since that’s coming up soon too. And we’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a good thing she was born on my b-day instead of her due date (1 day before) because I only would’ve been 14 and that sounds a hundred times worse than 15. Even though in reality it was just 1 day.

Random I tell you…

Grandma’s still with us.
Hope the water settles soon in the P.I.
It's been a bit stressful, but I am glad that the kids are having this time with her.
Not many kids get to spend time with their great grandparents.
She's old and crazy, but that just means that she's still witty and fiery, and catches onto all the jokes.
Oh yeah, and repeats herself over and over and over and over and over...

My shoulder’s been feeling better, but I’ve been going to the chiropractor every 3 days or so.
He's actually been adjusting my ribs too.
Yes, I looked it up.
It’s legit.
(They even adjust TMJ, I read that too! crazy I know!)
Even though sometimes hubby thinks he’s just copping a free feel!
He uses this crazy looking adjusting tool.

My ribs have felt tight for at least 6 months,
and sometimes if I stretch they make a popping noise.

Apparently, that’s not good!



And since I used it, did you know that Whatever was voted the most annoying word?!

Happy Monday!

http://www.daysoffivelives.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ha you sound like me. My son was due after my 19th birthday. He had to come early though and so I was 18 when he was born. I wanted to be 19 so bad. It wouldn't have made a big difference but to me it just sounded better!

Tara said...

Glad to hear the vacation was awesome...Hawaii is the BEST!!!

kathryn said...

Uh-oh. I'm in trouble. I use "whatever" like, all the time. It is The. Perfect. Word.
Speaks volumes.
Birthday parties, vacations and chiropractors, oh my! You're a busy girl!

Follow along through the fun and agony as we try to figure out how to raise two completely opposite teenagers- Teen 1, the fiesty yet inquisitive one, Teen 2 quiet but wise-cracking and our ball full of energy known as The Boy. It aint always pretty, but we’ll sure try to make the best of it!
These are the stories of our lives…