Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tech Saavy Thursday

Well, well, well little ol' me is becoming quite the tech saavy girl today.
I joined a new blogspot Grace In The Small Things, check out my little badge below,
thanks to my blog surfing yesterday (thanks jeannie) It's quite a neat little world
to see how each person appreciate the little things in their life, if only we all did!


So then I found plinky.com which helps you find subjects to blog or glob about! still trying
to figure that out.


And lastly I've downloaded all my videos from my flip. You can make movies, cards, share on the web. So watch out ya'll those are comin soon. I just need to figure out how to download them. I said I was becoming saavy...not that I already am!


And not so techy, I get to go home and cook a good ol' fashion meal (thanks to the internet and all the recipes online) and unclog the bathtub drain the old fashioned way, I don't think they've come up with any new tech saavy way for that yet!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

hmmm... i wanna know how you have the slideshow up there in the top right. so techy.

Follow along through the fun and agony as we try to figure out how to raise two completely opposite teenagers- Teen 1, the fiesty yet inquisitive one, Teen 2 quiet but wise-cracking and our ball full of energy known as The Boy. It aint always pretty, but we’ll sure try to make the best of it!
These are the stories of our lives…