Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just believe...Sometimes you just have to talk yourself into believing
believing that things will be better,
believe that what you're doing is the right thing,
believe that your kids will follow the right path,
believe in yourself,
believe in your dreams and visions for your future
You especially need to do this when you don't want to believe any of it at all!!
Today is just one of those days
I read and hear about health issues with children and these mothers are so strong,
you all inspire me and are just amazing women.
I hope that if the time comes that I have to deal with something so hard, I can be just as strong.
I'm a sagitarius so I'm a dreamer and I often wonder where this path is leading me...
Where it leads my family?
Am I doing all that I can do?
All that I'm supposed to do?
So today I will start my vision board
get out of my funk
and just believe...

4 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful post....you are so right on with believing!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lovely post and fabulous quote!! Don't worry - you are much stronger than you think you are! Hugs!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs! I'm hoping your funk vanishes quickly!!!

Janelle said...

The funk is vanishing!! Thanks for following!

Follow along through the fun and agony as we try to figure out how to raise two completely opposite teenagers- Teen 1, the fiesty yet inquisitive one, Teen 2 quiet but wise-cracking and our ball full of energy known as The Boy. It aint always pretty, but we’ll sure try to make the best of it!
These are the stories of our lives…